Sunday 6 February 2011

More Family Tree and more Open University?

I have not carried out much further research on the Ream Family Tree, but I am continuing to write up the research and this takes a lot of time. I am currently writing up the Brown Family Tree and to date this is twenty-eight pages long with still much to do.

I have also decided to study another Open University short course and this starts in the middle of February. This time I am studying Neighbourhood Nature which is a short course worth ten points, but with some field work to be carried out which should be interesting and hopefully can be carried out in the garden. I do not need to do the studying having achieved an Honours degree and a Masters degree, but this keeps me busy and my mind active. I plan to study a photography course next and then one related to plants and people.

No comments:

Post a Comment