Thursday 23 June 2011

Rose of Sharon

Another flower today and this is the first Rose of Sharon to bloom in the garden. I have a large area of these, but they are not yet out. This one is in a more sheltered spot so as it had bloomed during a dull and rainy week, I thought it deserved to be included here. I still needed my Wellington boots on to take it though!

I did not notice the little bugs on the flower until I downloaded it to my computer, which shows that I still do not look carefully enough at what I am taking. However, my first excuse is that it has been very dull again today, although the sun made a brief appearance this morning, so I wanted to take something outside before it rained again. 

The second reason is that although my back problem has improved immensely, probably due to the physiotherapy I am having, I do not want to risk to much exercise at this stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment