Sunday 3 February 2013

Sunday Weigh-in

I have lost some weight, but post Christmas I needed to lose a little more.  I am using 'myfitnesspal' to track and count my calories. I have not lost any weight for the last two weeks despite sticking to my allowance.

I am exactly the same as I was two weeks ago, despite a very good effort. However, I do have a valid excuse and it appears this excuse will be valid for ever! I have some medication which helps my Sciatica pain, which I have been taking for a while now. On Thursday when I had my yearly check-up and complained that it seemed even more difficult to lose weight, the doctor informed me that this medication extracts more calories from the food I eat; how can that be right? Her answer was to eat less or walk more; on 1200 calories a day I will not have the energy to walk more.

 If I was meant to eat salad I would have been born a rabbit!   

No comments:

Post a Comment