Friday 15 July 2011

Gazania

I had an early morning meeting in Cambridge this morning and then visited my favourite garden centre. I bought a gluten free macaroon and a mocha and after I had finished them I thought - that would have made a good blip!

I purchased a variety of plants for my front garden, including the window boxes and tubs. I purchased two of these Gazania plants, they produce several different colour flowers, all on the same plant and they seem to attract a large number of insects. I did make a collage with them, but then decided against using it, so here you have one of the plants, which is in one of the tubs by the front door.

It has been a warm day here, but I am told that it is going to rain; it feels as though there might be a thunderstorm. I am also told that it will be wet all weekend; well that saves watering the garden.

Enjoy your weekend, whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment