Friday 26 August 2011

Splodge

I took my first blip of the day at 0615 hours, it was raining and there was not much light and needless to say it was not particularly good; it was of a Reeves Muntjack deer in the garden.

It continued to rain most of the day and I continued to take pictures of wet flowers, dark clouds and even some blue sky which appeared very briefly; I was not happy with any of them. 

Even the cats were not very obliging, then when I was cooking the supper the sun came out and Splodge decided to sit on the wall in front of the fennel bush; so this is what you get today.

Splodge is getting very old now, fifteen and a half, although not as old as her Auntie Moggie and so she is getting very slow to move, but not so slow that she cannot catch a mouse or two!

It is only 1900 hours now, but it is already getting dark and raining again; maybe tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment