Monday 1 December 2014

Rosebud



Today it is extremely cold and dull, but as I am inside working, making a start on marking my student’s scripts, it does not matter too much.

Scotsdales delivered the Christmas tree, this morning that I chose last week; I was going to blip it. However, it looks rather uninteresting and more like a body in a bag. It is too early to have a Christmas tree, but I wanted a living tree, which will go in the garden once Christmas is over. The ones in Scotsdales are lovely trees and if you are too late, all the best ones have been chosen. This one will not be brought into the house; it is going in my rebuilt conservatory, which has not yet been erected! The builder is coming tomorrow instead of Wednesday.

Today’s blip is the only rose that I can find in my front border rose garden; straight out of the camera and not bad for December.

No comments:

Post a Comment