Saturday 3 January 2015

Florence



Today it has been very wet and quite windy, in fact a dull, drab day.

I only did twenty minutes on the Wii Fit this morning as I am building up slowly; it is far to cold and wet to go for a walk. After lunch I did the end of month and end of year finances and discovered that the credit card company had taken the same payment twice in December. That took time to sort out, but the money will be back into my account by Tuesday.

Then I ordered the new Patio doors, which will probably arrive at the end of next week; I could easily get excited about these.

Florence is my choice of picture today; in fact she featured in the only four pictures I took. She went outside for all of five minutes before resuming her current favourite sleeping place, the back of one of the sofas in the dining room, with her back to the radiator; sensible cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment