Friday 23 January 2015

Frozen and Bedraggled


It was so cold overnight that my car would not start this morning; the first time in fifteen years that she has not done so. My daughter picked me up in the railway station car park and we went to Saffron Walden to have our nails done. After that we had coffee at her house, I then walked home.

Today’s blip was taken during this afternoon and shows some frozen and bedraggled Primula; just how I feel. Two windows have been taken out today and are boarded up for the weekend; there is a layer of dust over everything!

The frost has not thawed, in the shade, all day although the sun did shine for a while. This afternoon the car started first time, once the temperature had risen to just above freezing.sun had shone on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment