Sunday 1 February 2015

Blue Tits




Another very cold and windy day and although I took some pictures in the garden earlier, today I have chosen one taken through the kitchen window of some of the birds visiting out feeders.

In other news, I have sorted out several knitting bags, including yarn and needles. I always have one bag for each project and currently have two things to finish. One is almost finished the other is knitted on a circular needle from a pattern given to me by another blipper. It is an easy pattern, but is taking some time. I have also decided to knit some squares, what for I am not quite sure yet, but it will be a bit like a patchwork quilt using up oddments of wool. I suspect it will be what these days is called a ‘throw’, rather than what it would have been called in my day, a blanket.





No comments:

Post a Comment