Friday 20 February 2015

Polo


Today’s picture is of Polo, the mother of Dougal, Florence and Sybil. She was reluctant when it came to posing for her picture to be taken, having just finished eating her tea; in fact her tongue is still licking her lips. I only have one more day to feed Polo and Sybil, before their family come home from their skiing holiday.

I have been without Internet and main line telephone for much of the day as the window, where the line comes into the house, was taken out and replaced today, which meant disconnecting the line. It took longer than it should have done, the walls, which are about 200 years old are proving to be much stronger than our builders first thought!


The builder brought the bathroom catalogues today for me to choose which ones I want in the shower room. I know exactly what I want to choosing should not be difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment