Wednesday 25 March 2015

Art Therapy


Today’s blip shows my ‘Art Therapy’, colouring for adults, which arrived in this morning’s post. I bought some similar items last year, although I have not managed to find time to complete many of the designs.

The man tiling the walls is here today and is tiling the showroom walls. The new boiler also arrived today so things are moving although they have slowed down a little; probably to be expected at this stage in the proceedings.

I did some work this morning before meeting my friend for a pensioner’s lunch. Today I could eat either of the two main courses; being a coeliac, sometimes I have to order from the main menu. I saw an amazing sight both on my drive to the pub and on the way home. A car had mounted the crash barriers along the side of the road, near the McDonald’s exit and roundabout. I can only assume that it must have been going very fast to mount the barrier, which is two or three feet off the ground. It was facing the wrong way and tilted at an angle, but had not fallen off. It would have made a brilliant blip, but there was nowhere to stop and park, so instead you have my new ‘Art Therapy’ books.

No comments:

Post a Comment