Wednesday 4 March 2015

Research


I have spent a lot of today researching, from old newspaper articles, information for an article I have been asked to write for our local twice-yearly Newport News. First of all I am retyping the article so that it is easier to read, much of it appears to be in size six font and uses some strange words. Once I have typed the article, as it originally appeared I hope I will be able to write a sensible article from it; today’s blip shows today’s part of one of the articles.

A sunny day today so work on the house has been progressing very well. Plastering has taken place and new glass has been fitted to some of the windows. The plastering will continue tomorrow and Friday; next week all the window glass should be fitted. The kitchen plan has been submitted, but is not correct, some adjustments still need to be made.



No comments:

Post a Comment