Sunday 29 March 2015

Phalaenopsis


Despite losing an hour during the night due to BST I was still up at silly o’clock to watch the Malaysian Formula One.

Then we went to collect the window blind that had to be ordered last week and purchased an extra one. This is a replacement for one which had a slightly damaged slat, helped along by one of the cats sticking its paw through. Pointing no fingers at either of them, but I know who it was.

Then I have caught up on last week’s MasterChef, but done little else. Very mixed weather today, Wet and windy when we were out, followed by some sunshine and then even higher winds and torrential rain. Now in the late afternoon the sun is shining again.

Today’s picture is of the Orchid (Phalaenopsis) that is sitting on my desk alongside a Venus Flytrap. The orchid was originally going to placed on the windowsill in the shower room, but it may well stay where it is, as it looks good on my desk.


No comments:

Post a Comment