Wednesday 25 April 2012

Researching Family Trees and Geocaching

No studying today, I thought I would have a day off and I have been working on my family tree. To be more exact my son-in-laws family tree. I am trying to tie up someone from the 1908 London Olympic Games who won a gold medal for rowing. My gut feeling is that there is a connection I just cannot find it. One lead I have is for one of his ancestors who had four wives.

I have also been looking at Geocaching as I hope to do some of this during the summer, maybe with my grandchildren in the holidays if they are interested.

Today’s Weather
Torrential rain during the morning, cold and windy. The wind is so strong that it is blowing the blossom off the trees. The natural pond is still dry so although it has rained a lot, we still need a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment