Tuesday 24 April 2012

A Soup and Study Day

A cold, wet day again today so I made Leek and Potato soup for lunch. With a Warburton’s gluten-free roll this made a hot and filling lunch which did not contain too many calories. I have found Warburton’s gluten-free bread and rolls to be the best that you can buy, even though they are not the cheapest.

I really wanted to work on my Family Tree today predominantly using Ancestry and Find my Past, but I had to continue to study K260 with the Open University. This module is not quite as I expected it to be, but we are already up to week twelve of thirty-four so one-third of the module completed. One assignment completed, two more to do and an End of Module project to complete. What shall I study next?

I checked out Saga’s medical insurance this morning as it looks better than what we already have; I will have to read the small print to make sure before changing. I also got a quote from them for my car insurance, which is a lot less than I am currently paying; again I need to read the small print, but I have until September to do that.

Today’s Weather
Wet and cold, temperatures around about eight degrees Celsius.

No comments:

Post a Comment